Sunday, September 25, 2011

Y YU NO HAVE FUN TALK JUNK?!

I have something that has been rattling around in my head for the last day or so.  It has been gnawing my mind.   So here we go *rising to my box of soap*:
                I understand that you are a fan of your team.  I truly understand because I am a fan as well.  They may be for different teams but I understand.  I get it.  But here is my point and issue that I have with it.  I cannot understand HOW, when someone who is neither for or against the teams that are playing in the game, can say something that points out the obvious and get slandered and maligned for making a simple observational comment.  It wasn’t an attack against you.  I could care less about either of the teams that are playing but when you come after me for making an obvious statement with harsh and attacking tones, I am not going to feel great about your demeanor.  Your statements of my character after a whimsical comment that I made were unsolicited and extremely wide of the mark.  Don’t take things that personal but I just don’t care that much.  You can say anything about my team, and I really mean it, but I am not going to take it personally as a slight against me.  You took it as a personal attack which, in fact, it wasn’t.  
Now for part two of this soap stone:
                The simple fact that your significant other is the one that provoked this whole situation is appalling.  It seems to me that you didn’t take it as such an attack but your 3rd arm did think that I was being too harsh.  I really enjoy the fact that your appendage sticks by you.  It is sweet and shows that there is genuine love and care there but if that appendage wants to attack and claw and fight me over a non-personal, non-aggressive comment then you need to man up.  After the initial comment and response, I apologized though I didn’t think that my comment was that personal or attacking.  For my efforts in apologizing, I was met with more insults and concentrated fire on myself as a person.  I am very disappointed that your reaction was hostile toward me because you thought I was attacking.  All of it began with a text message after this play (begin this video at 4:13) with this as my statement.  Is it really that personal, I think not.  Simply observational.  Don’t be so touchy because it will come to haunt you in the end.  Please believe that.
I believe that I have vented well enough to climb down from the soap factory.  I feel a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment